Are you a Music Teacher in Tucson who wants to share your love of Music?
Allegro School of Music is Tucson’s Largest Music School with an active enrollment of over 500 students per week. We have over 35 qualified music teachers who’s number one priority is helping students achieve their unique and personal musical goals.
Please take a look at the following list of pre-requisites. If you feel that Allegro School of Music is a good fit for you, please send us your professional teaching resume today!
Our Music Teachers Have:
- University Training and/or Professional Performance Experience
- Friendly, Warm Personalities
- Experience and expertise in teaching beginners
- Customizable teaching methods that meet the needs of their students’ personal and individual musical goals
- Experience teaching all ages, from age 5 through adult
- Experience teaching Popular Music
- Experience teaching private music lessons to community music students
- Fingerprint Clearance Cards from the AZ Department of Public Safety. Learn more about Fingerprint Clearance Cards.
Are you a Music Teacher in Tucson who is Interested in Teaching Private Music Lessons at Allegro School of Music?
Send us your resume!